Spring FORE Core Golf Academy
Time & Location
About the Event
Important Program Details:
If this Camp has a WAITLIST, please add your child's name to the WAITLIST at NO cost by completing the registration. If space becomes available or if we are able to add players to our program, you will be contacted. EYA Spring Golf Camp (20 Player Max)
- Ages 7-14, age is as of March 16th
- 6 Weeks - Wednesday Evenings (March 16th - April 27th) - Inclement Weather day - May 4th, May 10th, May 18th.
- Course TBA (5:30pm - 7:30 pm)
- 3 Weeks of Professional Instruction from EYA & Golf Course Staff (driving range, putting, and chipping)
- 3 Weeks of course play (number of holes depends on the group's speed)
- Players are provided a Putter and mid- Iron (i.e. 6, 7, or 8 iron) if they do not have their own
- Registration Includes A player pack (Tees, Ball Marker, Divot Repair), a sleeve of golf balls, Instruction, course play with cart rental.
There is a $50.00 cancellation fee between the registration deadline and 2 days prior to the start of the season. No refunds thereafter. Miscellaneous:
- Games are played: Outdoors
- Restrooms: Available on-premises
- Seating: Please bring a chair as there are no bleachers/seating at this location
COVID-19 Safety Measures
In our leagues, we have undertaken a rigorous "Return to Play Safely" protocol to ensure the safety of your family and all participants. The General Safety Guidelines below apply to ALL locations, but in some areas, more stringent Local Safety Guidelines are required by health officials. Please be sure to read all the following safety guidelines, and if in doubt, defer to the Local Safety Guidelines. General Safety Guidelines
- Our staff will be disinfecting equipment based on CDC guidelines.
- We will limit the number of spectators and implement social distancing measures at the venue based on state, local and/or venue requirements and guidelines.
- No high fives, handshakes, parent tunnels or intentional physical contact. Smiles, clapping lines and cheers encouraged!
- Staff, parents and participants will be required to stay home if they, or anyone they have come in contact with, is sick.
*After this date, any remaining spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. All players will be placed on a team based on DOB/grade entered in the registration process
- Early Bird$155$1550$0
- Player Registration$175$1750$0