Sat, Aug 26|
480 Cleveland Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30354
Junior Strokes - Golf & Culinary Art
Junior Strokes is a unique program that mixes art activities with golf instruction to promote the game of golf while providing creative visual art experiences for our youth. Serving girls and boys ages 7-14
Time & Location
Aug 26, 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM
480 Cleveland Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30354, 2706 Bouldercrest Rd, Atlanta, GA 30316, USA
About the Event
Welcome to our one-day golf and art exposure camp! Are you ready to let your scholar explore their creativity while also perfecting a golf swing? Our one-day exposure clinic offers a unique and fun-filled experience for your young scholar.
Join us for artistic expression and athletic skill-building. Our experienced instructors will guide you through various golf techniques and art projects, allowing participants to tap into your imagination and discover new talents.
Whether your scholar is a seasoned golfer or a budding artist, our exposure session is the perfect opportunity for a fun challenge with learning, and creativity!
COVID-19 Safety Measures
The General Safety Guidelines below apply to ALL locations, but in some areas, more stringent Local Safety Guidelines are required by health officials. Please be sure to read all the following safety guidelines, and if in doubt, defer to the Local Safety Guidelines. General Safety Guidelines
- Our staff disinfects equipment based on CDC guidelines.
- We will limit the number of spectators and implement social distancing measures at the venue based on state, local, and/or venue requirements and guidelines.
- No high fives, handshakes, parent tunnels, or intentional physical contact. Smiles, clapping lines, and cheers are encouraged!
- Staff, parents, and participants will be required to stay home if they or anyone they have come in contact with is sick.
* All players will be placed in groups based on DOB/grade entered in the registration process
JR Player - Early Bird Drop In
This option is for one junior stroke clinic participation. All players will be placed on a team based on DOB/grade entered in the registration process. This ticket is limited to 20 sign-ups. Registration Includes Culinary Art experience and golf Instruction, range balls, participation equipment, water, and snack choices.
Please add your child's name to the WAITLIST at NO cost by completing the registration. If space becomes available or if we are able to add players to our program, you will be contacted.