Sat, Apr 23|
Sugar Creek Golf Course
Junior Strokes - Golf and Art
Junior Strokes is a unique program that mixes art activities with golf instruction to promote the game of golf while providing creative visual art experiences for our youth. Serving girls and boys ages 7-14
Time & Location
Apr 23, 2022, 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Sugar Creek Golf Course, 2706 Bouldercrest Rd, Atlanta, GA 30316, USA
About the Event
Important Program Details:
If the WAITLIST option is available please add your child's name to the WAITLIST at NO cost by completing the registration. You will be contacted if space becomes available or if we can add players to our program. EYA exposure golf clinics (30 Player Max)
- Ages 7-14,
- Monthly golf & S.T.E.A.M clinics
- Participants who complete a minimum of 5 clinics receive an official certificate of beginner golf completion
- First 3 clinics of Professional Instruction from EYA & Golf Course Staff (driving range, putting, and chipping)
- The last 3 clinics will include some course play for advanced players (the number of holes depends on the group's speed)
- Players are provided a Putter and mid- Iron (i.e. 6, 7, or 8 iron) if they do not have their own
There is a 50% cancellation fee two days before the clinic. No refunds thereafter. Miscellaneous:
- Games are played: Outdoors
- Restrooms: Available on-premises
- Seating: Please bring a chair as there are no bleachers/seating at this location
COVID-19 Safety Measures
The General Safety Guidelines below apply to ALL locations, but in some areas, more stringent Local Safety Guidelines are required by health officials. Please be sure to read all the following safety guidelines, and if in doubt, defer to the Local Safety Guidelines. General Safety Guidelines
- Our staff will be disinfecting equipment based on CDC guidelines.
- We will limit the number of spectators and implement social distancing measures at the venue based on state, local, and/or venue requirements and guidelines.
- No high fives, handshakes, parent tunnels, or intentional physical contact. Smiles, clapping lines, and cheers encouraged!
- Staff, parents, and participants will be required to stay home if they, or anyone they have come in contact with, is sick.
* All players will be placed on a team based on DOB/grade entered in the registration process
- Ticket type
Junior Player - Member
This option is for one junior stroke clinic participation. All players will be placed in a group based on DOB/grade entered in the registration process. Registration golf and art Instruction, range balls, complimentary bottle water, and a light snack.Price$15.00
- Ticket type
Please add your child's name to the WAITLIST at NO cost by completing the registration. If space becomes available or if we are able to add players to our program, you will be contacted.Price$0.00