Sat, Apr 23|
Sugar Creek Golf Course
Junior Strokes - Drop In
Junior Strokes is a unique program that mixes art activities with golf instruction to promote the game of golf while providing creative visual art experiences for our youth. Serving girls and boys ages 7-14
Time & Location
Apr 23, 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Sugar Creek Golf Course, 2706 Bouldercrest Rd, Atlanta, GA 30316, USA
About the Event
Important Program Details:
If the WAITLIST option is available please add your child's name to the WAITLIST at NO cost by completing the registration. If space becomes available or if we are able to add players to our program, you will be contacted. EYA exposure golf clinics (30 Player Max)
- Ages 7-14, age is as of April 23rd, 2022
- Monthly golf & art clinics - Every 4th Saturday, ending in September
- Participants who complete a minimum of 5 clinics receive an official certificate of beginner golf completion
- First 3 clinics of Professional Instruction from EYA & Golf Course Staff (driving range, putting, and chipping)
- The last 3 clinics will include some course play (the number of holes depends on the group's speed)
- Players are provided a Putter and mid- Iron (i.e. 6, 7, or 8 iron) if they do not have their own
- Registration Includes A player pack (Tees, Ball Marker, Divot Repair), Instruction, course play with cart rental.
- Clinics include exposure extras such as yoga, financial literacy, agricultural ed, culinary arts, chemistry, etc.
There is a 50% cancellation fee Three days prior to the clinic. No refunds thereafter. Miscellaneous:
- Games are played: Outdoors
- Restrooms: Available on-premises
- Seating: Please bring a chair as there are no bleachers/seating at this location
COVID-19 Safety Measures
The General Safety Guidelines below apply to ALL locations, but in some areas, more stringent Local Safety Guidelines are required by health officials. Please be sure to read all the following safety guidelines, and if in doubt, defer to the Local Safety Guidelines. General Safety Guidelines
- Our staff will be disinfecting equipment based on CDC guidelines.
- We will limit the number of spectators and implement social distancing measures at the venue based on state, local, and/or venue requirements and guidelines.
- No high fives, handshakes, parent tunnels, or intentional physical contact. Smiles, clapping lines, and cheers encouraged!
- Staff, parents, and participants will be required to stay home if they, or anyone they have come in contact with, is sick.
* All players will be placed on a team based on DOB/grade entered in the registration process
Please add your child's name to the WAITLIST at NO cost by completing the registration. If space becomes available or if we are able to add players to our program, you will be contacted.