Wed, Jul 13|
Chemistry Class - Online
Virtual Chemistry Fun for Grades 3rd - 8th!
Time & Location
Jul 13, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDT
About the Event
EYA provides an inviting atmosphere for young golfers from all backgrounds wanting to enhance their skills and opportunities on and off the course!! We are currently offering online Academic Tutoring, Accountability Coaching, and Test Prep - Support for students worldwide every 2nd and or 4th Wednesday of each month!
This 2nd Wednesday of the month students will learn fun chemistry concepts in this interactive and engaging virtual class! All you need is a computer or tablet and wifi!
Can't wait to see you there!!
Look out for future enrichment courses with EYA & Infinity Learning that provide:
- A Crash Course in Middle School Math Skills - In this session, students will revisit basic math concepts introduced
- in middle school, including Order of Operations, proportions, percents, and substitution.
- Math Puzzles - In this session, students will test their math skills using engaging and challenging puzzles.
- Choosing the Right College - In this session, students will learn how to choose the right college. They will examine their grades, standardized test scores, and career aspirations to determine the best fit.
- Understanding the 5-Paragraph Essay - In this session, students will learn the basics of the 5-paragraph essay, including its structure and how to effectively approach each part.
- Resume Writing - In this session, students will learn how to write a resume. They will discover how to organize their resume to interest a targeted audience.
- College Essay Writing - In this session, students will learn how to write an effective college entrance essay.
- Virtual Science Lab - In this session, students will participate in an interactive lab experiment.
- Time Management 101 - In this session, students will learn the basics of time management. This will help students transition to the next level in their education.
- Using Social Media Safely and Effectively - In this session, students will learn how to navigate and utilize social media safely and effectively.
- Public Speaking 101 - In this session, students will learn how to effectively communicate with a targeted audience. They will learn the importance of inflection and pacing, among other skills.
- Overcoming Test Anxiety - In this session, students will learn strategies for conquering test anxiety, including the implementation of strong study skills.
- Achieving Success on the ACT and the SAT - In this session, students will learn the difference between the ACT and the SAT. They will also learn a handful of basic tips and tricks to achieve success on either assessment.
- Spotlight on the World - In this session, students will learn about different cultures and customs around the world.
Students who sign up will receive an email notification at least 48 hrs prior to the class session with a class link and list of materials if ever needed!
Attend Escape the School Math Edition! Work together with your peers to complete challenges and math puzzles!